Trouble viewing the video? Make sure to disable any adblock extensions you may have.
“More than half of organizations say that poor integrations … take a $500,000 toll on the business every year.” ¹
“52% of custom coded projects cost 189% of their original estimate” ²
While VMware vRealize Automation (vRA) 8 is an improvement over 7, there are still gaps you’ll face out of the box:
- Automation requires custom code to achieve “production-ready” automation
- When leveraging other automation tools for provisioning in addition to vRA (Terraform, Ansible, ServiceNow) it is extremely difficult to standardize integrations cross-platform
- No role-based access control (RBAC) for custom-coded integrations
- Limited and static policies restrict flexibility governing process automation
- No auditing and reporting for custom-coded integrations
Watch this 30-minute webinar to see OneFuse in action and ask questions from our VMware vExpert Mike Bombard.
Learn more about OneFuse Community Edition here.
¹ Integration Challenges Lead Half Million Dollar Year Loss
² 2018 Report: The Cost of Poor Quality Software in the US