“More than half of organizations say that poor integrations … take a $500,000 toll on the business every year.” ¹
“52% of custom coded projects cost 189% of their original estimate” ²
While VMware vRealize Automation (vRA) 8 is an improvement over 7, there are still alarming gaps you’ll face out of the box:
- Automation requires custom code to achieve “production-ready” automation
- When leveraging other automation tools for provisioning in addition to vRA (Terraform, Ansible, ServiceNow) it is extremely difficult to standardize integrations cross-platform
- No role-based access control (RBAC) for custom-coded integrations
- Limited and static policies restrict flexibility governing process automation
- No auditing and reporting for custom-coded integrations
Join our 30-minute webinar on May 5, 2021 at 11 AM EST to see OneFuse in action and ask questions from our VMware vExpert Mike Bombard.
The Value of OneFuse Integration Services
With OneFuse Integration Services, you’ll reduce custom code (e.g. scripts, workflows, actions) required to integrate systems to automated hybrid cloud processes. You’ll create reusable centralized and policy-governed integration services that can be shared and reused, are documented, and can centrally be altered and fixed. As you progress on your cloud journey, scripts become an increasingly bothersome requirement that leads to tech debt, increased risk of outages, and increased maintenance overhead. OneFuse helps you reduce custom code and the expenses and problems that follow it.
Mike Bombard – Senior Sales Engineer, CloudBolt Software
Mike Bombard is a Pre-Sales Engineer / Consultant / Architect at CloudBolt Software where he helps customers along their hybrid cloud journey.