The CloudBolt team would like to invite you to join us for lunch on Wednesday the 15th of November between 11 and 2 pm at PwC’s Tower One in Barangaroo.
CloudBolt’s Principal Software Engineer Peter Easler & CloudBolt’s Chief Revenue Officer Pritesh Upadhyay will focus the discussion on the following agenda:
- Insights on evolving into FinOps from our most advanced colleagues – real-world use-cases and success stories
- Recommendations for building a successful FinOps practice – How enterprises are leveraging tooling to accelerate and scale FinOps within their organisations
- Gamification of FinOps and how to bridge the gap between IT & Finance
- Panel Discussion – CloudBolt will host Surprise FinOps Experts from Australian & Global Enterprises
- Q&A; ask our experts and get guidance around your unique use cases and specific questions
This is a pitch-free networking event – the priority of this event is to generate discussion and new connections between the close-knit FinOps community here in Sydney.
Please confirm your attendance if this event is of interest – positions are limited.
Mathea leads PwC’s Finance Transformation capability. She has over 25 years of working with senior leaders to help them plan and deliver outcomes from their business transformation. In particular, Mathea is passionate about using technology to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Finance teams.
CloudBolt’s Chief Revenue OfficerPritesh Upadhyay has more than 25 years of experience leading sales organizations for technology providers. He is a subject matter expert in service assurance, infrastructure monitoring, and cloud management. He has a passion for working with clients to ensure their success in delivering business results and has a proven track record earning the business of some of the world’s largest companies.
CloudBolt’s Principal Software EngineerPeter Easler, currently serving as the Principal Software Engineer at CloudBolt, brings a wealth of expertise to the table. With a background as a FinOps Consultant at Cognizant, he honed his skills in financial operations, specializing in optimizing and managing hybrid cloud. Peter possesses comprehensive knowledge, cultivated through hands-on experience and a keen understanding of FinOps principle. Peter Easler continues to play a pivotal role in shaping CloudBolt’s trajectory, ensuring that their solutions not only meet but exceed the evolving demands of efficient and effective Hybrid Cloud management.