Navigating the complex landscape of AWS Chargeback doesn’t have to be a struggle. Join our upcoming webinar with Cloud Finance experts to gain a strong understanding of key components and actionable strategies for a successful chargeback program. Featuring a live 15-minute CloudBolt demo and an interactive Q&A session, this webinar is designed to equip you with the expertise you need.
Why Should You Attend?
- Demystify the AWS Chargeback landscape: Master the distribution of savings from AWS reservations and savings plans and decide whether to implement markup strategies.
- Learn practical, actionable steps from our checklist: Evaluate your existing setup, from payer accounts to purchasing programs, and get it in shape for a chargeback program.
- Watch a live 15-minute demo on CloudBolt for Financial Operations – Discover how to provide cost owners with self-service access to reports, ensure billing logic consistency, and finalize budgeting methodologies.
- Engage in a 10-15 minute live Q&A session with experts
- 20-minutes: Our experts will walk you through the essentials of AWS Chargeback.
- 15-minute CloudBolt Demo: Experience a live demonstration of how CloudBolt can simplify your AWS financial management.
- 15 minutes Q&A: Your chance to ask our experts any lingering questions you may have.
Don’t leave your AWS financials to chance—equip yourself with the tools and knowledge you need for successful chargeback implementation. Register now!
FinOps Sales Engineer
Callum brings a wealth of experience in consulting, particularly in the realm of technology performance. His professional journey spans both the public and private sectors, where he has successfully led large-scale projects in DevOps, Performance Engineering, and Cost Optimization.
Sr. Director, Product Marketing, CloudBolt
Will Norton is a Senior Director at CloudBolt and oversees our Product GTM & Enablement focused on the FinOps space. Most recently, he was a Capability Leader for several key Cloud offerings, including FinOps, at a well-known GSI. Before that, Will worked for Microsoft for a little over seven years.