Integration and Automation are two of the biggest challenges in delivering hybrid cloud infrastructure
You’re invited to a virtual golf lesson and cloud solution demonstration on Tuesday, June 8th at 11 AM with the CloudBolt and WWT teams. Come learn how to improve your swing and cloud automation through better integrations.
Challenges and Solutions For Your Cloud
- “57% of IT processes aren’t automated or integrated” ¹
- “52% of custom coded projects cost 189% of their original estimate” ²
- “More than half of organizations say that poor integrations … take a $500,000 toll on the business every year.” ³
OneFuse turns system connections into reusable, policy-governed centralized integration services: Enabling easy automation and reduced custom code (and the expenses, time, and problems that follow it)!
- Solution Presentation with John Tejada (20 min)
- Golf Clinic with PGA golfer Graeme McDowell (20 min)
- Q&A (10 min)
- All attendees will receive a CloudBolt golf glove, CloudBolt/WWT hat, and WWT golf balls.
- The first person who registers and attends receives a $100 gift certificate to William Murray Golf
- Attendees who schedule a follow-up workshop will receive a Scotty Cameron Putter ⁴
Graeme McDowell – Professional Golfer
Graeme McDowell is a professional golfer from Northern Ireland who plays on both the PGA Tour and European Tour. He is well known for winning the 2010 U.S Open and tied 5th in the 2012 British Open.
John Tejada – Global Technical Solutions Architect II, WWT
John has over 10 years of experience in information technology with the last 8 years focused on systems analysis, architecting, design, and implementation. John is experienced in creating practical designs that meet security goals without hampering productivity or usability.
Sid Smith – Principal Solutions Architect, CloudBolt Software
Sid Smith is a vExpert with 12 years of cloud automation experience. After enjoying nearly a decade working for VMware, Sid is now Principal Solutions Architect at CloudBolt Software, running product implementations and client architecture.
⁴ Giveaway Terms and Conditions
** CloudBolt and WWT reserve the right to decline the offer based on criteria for an active project.