CloudBolt Unleashes New Rainmaker Channel Partner Program
Revenue-boosting program taps into joint marketing initiatives, market development funds, sales performance incentive funds and other incentives for partners to grow their pipeline and create new revenue streams
NORTH BETHESDA, MD, March 24, 2021 — CloudBolt Software, the enterprise cloud management leader, today announced the launch of its new Rainmaker channel partner program (“Rainmaker”). Rainmaker enables channel partners to increase relevance to their business and customers by providing award-winning hybrid, multi-cloud solutions that support and deliver value across all types of cloud services engagements. By helping partners ensure enterprises can easily navigate their digital transformation journey and white waters of cloud, Rainmaker will help partners achieve maximum profitability and growth while ensuring that joint customer relationships are strategic, long-term, and focused on deep loyalty.
The Rainmaker rollout correlates with and facilitates the accelerating shift to an “all things as-a-service” market landscape, where enterprises need a wider variety of technologies and services to meet customers wherever they are on their hybrid cloud, multi-cloud journey. Pushing software and hardware is no longer the value play; instead, delivering white-glove levels of service is of critical importance.
“We couldn’t be more excited about Rainmaker,” said Larry Kraft, Senior Vice President, Global Channels and Alliances of CloudBolt Software. “Our partners are at the core of every decision we make as a business, from lab creation to marketing to the potential for partners to maximize their revenue growth. Our recent acquisitions provide us a breadth and depth of capabilities to solve the top challenges in the hybrid cloud market, and our partners can take advantage of this to enhance their offerings and drive sustainable growth.”
“CloudBolt’s Rainmaker partner program provides the combination of robust margins, growth incentives, and industry-leading cloud management solutions, enabling us to help our clients accurately forecast and secure their cloud environments. Pareto’s partnership with CloudBolt has us and our clients excited, as we’ve been able to quickly rationalize, optimize, automate and accelerate cloud strategies”, said Ryan Keese, Chief Revenue Officer at Pareto Cyber. “In less than a few weeks, we have partnered on a number of strategic deals for clients with an immediate need for comprehensive cloud management, compliance, and cost savings. We look forward to many more.”
With the launch of Rainmaker, CloudBolt will deliver key benefits and incentives to help its partners grow and transform their cloud business, including:
- 100% of leads being taken to partners
- Cloud management, cost optimization, cloud security, and integration service solutions that deliver an unrivaled time-to-value for our customers
- Maintaining relevance as advisors; CloudBolt helps partners not be single-threaded in accounts, but pivot to critical areas: ITOps, DevOps, SecOps, FinOps, Infrastructure, Virtualization, and Procurement
- Our Rainmaker framework and approach is flexible — ensuring CloudBolt remains easy to do business with
With Rainmaker, partners will be positioned for greater success in helping joint customers be successful on their digital transformation and modernization paths. Rainmaker provides the following benefits:
- Training and Enablement – Rainmaker partners are provided with comprehensive on-boarding and training.
- Financial Benefits – A variety of discounts, renewals, referral fees, and sell-through margins.
- Marketing Support – Partners are equipped with co-branded collateral, campaigns in-a-box, social posts, customizable assets, sponsorships, and have access to market development funds (MDF).
- Systems – An easy-to-use Partner Portal/LMS facilitates deal registration and provides NFR/Trial Keys for partner labs and access to CloudBolt University for education and certifications.
- Motivation – CloudBolt provides SPIFFs and monetary incentives to Rainmaker partners to reward activity that helps grow the pipeline and close deals.
“With our 100% channel go-to-market strategy, the rollout of our Rainmaker is critical to building a rich ecosystem of partners enabling us to create greater value for joint customers,” said Jeff Kukowski, chief executive officer of CloudBolt. “Our customers are looking for the right people, process, and solutions to enable them to accelerate their digital transformation projects. With Rainmaker and the deep focus we are putting on partners will help us to build these key go-to-market relationships and help meet customers anywhere they are on their cloud journeys.”
About CloudBolt Software
CloudBolt Software is the enterprise cloud management leader. With our comprehensive solutions for cloud integrations, self-service IT, cost optimization, and security, we help enterprises simplify complexity and achieve rapid time-to-value anywhere on their hybrid cloud, multi-cloud journey. Our award-winning cloud management platform and codeless integration solutions are deployed and loved by enterprises worldwide. Backed by Insight Partners, CloudBolt Software has been named one of the fastest-growing private companies on the Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 lists. In addition, CloudBolt is 2020 CODiE award winner for best cloud management and featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms. For more information, visit www.cloudbolt.io.
Scratch Marketing + Media for CloudBolt Software