The SovLabs ServiceNow CMDB module for vRealize Automation is designed for organizations who are using vRealize Automation as the primary service catalog for IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) deployments and are looking to fully automate population of data into the ServiceNow CMDB without any custom coding and have limited or extensive ServiceNow experience, regardless of CMDB schema customization.
Dynamic Confirmation Definition
Create separate dynamic ServiceNow configuration definitions.
Interoperable Across Platforms
Interoperable with VMware ITSM Plug-in and ServiceNow Discovery.
Features and Capabilities
- Flexible mapping through JSON-based templates for dynamic or static values
- CMDB configurations can be applied generically to the compute resource or business group level or specifically at the blueprint level
- Ability to address varying business use cases for ServiceNow CMDB design/customization
- Get started with the SovLabs out-of-the-box templates for a standard ServiceNow environment or utilize ServiceNow Import Set/Web Service Mode
- Multiple ServiceNow endpoints and configurations can exist in parallel, allowing for isolated testing and promotion without disruption
- Instantaneous CMDB inserts/updates occur during time of provisioning/de-provisioning/re-configure
- Flexible de-provisioning/clean options
- Perform update or removal from any number of related tables based on configuration
vRealize Automation Optimization and Upgrade Assessment
Receive an automated analysis of your vRA environment's optimization opportunities, potential for blueprint reduction, and readiness for vRA 8.Get Started