Podcast: Hashtag RealTalk with Aaron Bregg featuring Nilesh Deo and Matt Hallahan
CloudBolt’s Direct of Product Marketing Nilesh Deo and Midwest Sales Director Matt Hallahan recently appeared on the Hashtag RealTalk podcast with Aaron Bregg to discuss all things hybrid cloud. It’s a fun, informative discussion titled “It’s 12 AM: Do You Know Where Your VMs Are?”
You’ll hear these key takeaways you can apply to your own business:
- How can you get the ‘Cloud View’ of your different environments?
- How can you hold ‘shadow IT’ to a governance model?
- How quotas and automation can help
- How visualization can help
- What things can you do to ‘enable’ self-service IT?
- How can an SMB start successfully ‘looking’ for resources that haven’t been reported?
- Aaron Bregg, Host, Hashtag Realtalk
- Matt Hallahan, Midwest Sales, CloudBolt
- Nilesh Deo, Director of Product Marketing, CloudBolt
See CloudBolt’s enterprise-grade hybrid cloud solutions in action. Sign up for one of our free trials today.
VMWare Competitors: Exploring Migration Options after Broadcom’s Acquisition
As the saga of the recent $69 billion acquisition of VMware by Broadcom continues to play out, it has sent…
VMWare Alternatives – What’s Next For Your Cloud Practice
As a VMware partner, you may have received notice that Broadcom is terminating your contract. It’s like the tech world’s…