How We’re Giving Back with Each CloudBolt Demo
Here at CloudBolt, we work around the clock to provide hybrid cloud and multi-tool solutions to help you along your IT journey. But we also acknowledge the hard, around-the-clock work that’s being done by charities and non-profit organizations around the world, especially during a year that none of us expected.
Because of that, we’re thrilled to announce that when you now sign up for a demo for one of our solutions, we’ll make a $25 donation in your name to one of the five following charitable foundations:
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund – Through litigation, advocacy, and public education, LDF seeks structural changes to expand democracy, eliminate disparities, and achieve racial justice in a society that fulfills the promise of equality for all Americans.
- World Central Kitchen – Not-for-profit non-governmental organization devoted to providing meals in the wake of natural disasters. Founded in 2010 by celebrity chef José Andrés, the organization prepared food in Haiti following its devastating earthquake.
- Girls Who Code – Girls Who Code reaches girls around the world, and Girls Who Code is on track to close the gender gap in new entry-level tech jobs by 2027.
- ASPCA – The first humane society to be established in North America and is, today, one of the largest in the world.
- Wounded Warrior Project – With the support of a community of donors and team members, Wounded Warrior Project gives a voice to those needs and empower our warriors to begin the journey to recovery.
Our cloud solutions enable enterprise IT to build, deploy and manage their private & public clouds quickly and efficiently.
Whether you’re looking to extend your cloud management platform (CMP), augment your hybrid cloud experience, or replace your existing CMP altogether, request your demo today to see the right solution for you.
Experience the leading hybrid cloud management and orchestration solution. Request a CloudBolt demo today.
VMWare Competitors: Exploring Migration Options after Broadcom’s Acquisition
As the saga of the recent $69 billion acquisition of VMware by Broadcom continues to play out, it has sent…
VMWare Alternatives – What’s Next For Your Cloud Practice
As a VMware partner, you may have received notice that Broadcom is terminating your contract. It’s like the tech world’s…