CloudBolt Encrypts Data
CloudBolt ensures your sensitive data is encrypted, whether at rest or in transit. CloudBolt encrypts data using algorithms on our platform (e.g.SHA-256). CloudBolt web connections are secured via 256-bit SSL.
- CloudBolt follows strict security and key management procedures and employs best practices to keep your sensitive information secure.
- CloudBolt is a certified Amazon Web Services Cloud Management Tools partner. Our products and solutions have been vetted, validated, and verified by the AWS Partner Competency Program to ensure robust processes and practices are in place (including security).
- CloudBolt stores data within an AWS data center facility. AWS Data Centres are ISO 27001 certified with PCI DSS Level 1 compliance and SAS70 Type II. For more on AWS security visit: https://aws.amazon.com/security/
- CloudBolt utilizes API Access Keys to collect cost data from Microsoft Azure. This is the best practice for obtaining cost data. API Keys are uploaded to CloudBolt over an encrypted connection. Azure practices require that these API keys be rotated every 6 months.
- CloudBolt also utilizes role-based access rights for cross-account access which is the best practice for granting access. The AWS roles created to grant access to your account are policy-based and can be revoked by the customer.