SovLabs Plug-in 2019.14.0 Release Notes
We’ve just released SovLabs Plugin 2019.14.0. Here’s a quick summary, with all the details below, of what’s new in this latest release.
Now you can dynamically set and assign vRA Network Profile Names to VMs in a blueprint with our SovLabs Property Toolkit module for vRA 7.5 and vRA 7.6. Read our new blog post about this functionality here. In addition to that new feature, we resolved 5 known issues and added six new enhancements.
- All IPAM (hotfix 2019.10.2)
- Fixed failures in SovLabs IPAM modules in SovLabs Plug-in 2019.10.0 and 2019.12.0 when “NO-GATEWAY” was set in the SovLabs IPAM Profile
- Infoblox IPAM/DNS:
- Resolved race condition issue for Infoblox WAPI 2.0 and above.
- Please verify Infoblox WAPI version on the SovLabs Infoblox Endpoint is set to “2.0”.
- Enhanced all connection methods: SSH, VMware tools, WinRM and WinSSHD
- Added the SovLabs vRA Usage Report vRO workflow
- Snapshot Management (hotfixes 2019.8.2 and 2019.8.4)
- Reduced in-memory object sizes for optimization for organizations with large VM count
- Added helpful troubleshooting logs
- CygwinSSH connection method for Microsoft AD, Microsoft DNS and Microsoft IPAM. Please open a ticket if using CygwinSSH with any of the SovLabs Microsoft modules.
- Snapshot Management
- In very large VM environments running SovLabs Snapshot Management with SovLabs Logging enabled, the vRO Java Heap may overflow.
- SovLabs Engineering is aware of this issue and is working to resolve the problem in a future release.
- As a workaround the Java Heap may need to be increased to accommodate this issue
- 2019.14.0 SovLabs Plug-in
- 2019.14.0 SovLabs Ansible Tower for CM Framework
We strive to release monthly updates in addition to updating within 45 days of any major VMware vRealize Automation software update.
SovLabs Plugin 2019.24.0 Release Notes
Today, we have released the SovLabs Plugin version 2019.24.0 for vRA7.x to General Availability. Below is a bullet point summary…
SovLabs Plugin 2019.22.0 Release Notes
Late last week, we released the SovLabs Plugin version 2019.22.0 for vRA7.x to General Availability. Below is a bullet point…